Tuesday, September 28

I'm about to start reading..

"Alice Hoffman's new novel, The Story Sisters, charts the lives of three sisters–Elv, Claire, and Meg. Each has a fate she must meet alone: one on a country road, one in the streets of Paris, and one in the corridors of her own imagination. Inhabiting their world are a charismatic man who cannot tell the truth, a neighbor who is not who he appears to be, a clumsy boy in Paris who falls in love and stays there, a detective who finds his heart’s desire, and a demon who will not let go." - Amazon

Today I bought myself this novel. I am really looking forward to reading this book and since Alice Hoffman has been one of my favourite authors for over 10 years, I really don't think that I will be dissapointed by it.

What are you reading right now?

1 comment:

Mozette said...

I've gotten my nose into 'The Monkey's Mask' by Dorothy Porter. What a masterpiece! All written in verse; and it's kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time... asking questions and taking me in different directions.