Tuesday, January 19

Current book wants

Two books I'd really love on my bookshelf at the moment are:

1. Amys Bread by Amy Schreber - because I am totally addicted to bready things and this book has tons of wonderful bready recipes from New York's favourite bakery. yum.
2. The Anti 9 to 5 Guide by Michelle Goodman - because its a "practical guide for young women who are ready to abandon their cubicles and carve out their own dreams"...need I say more? (thanks for recommendation, Mish Mish)

What book/s do you currently want on your bookshelf?

5 comments:

Anna said...

the anti 9 to 5 book should have my picture on the front! i am looking for it on amazon now...

Shayne said...

James Martin has a new recipe book out and i'm dead keen to get that.

And i see Michael Connelly has a new one out too.

Prixie said...

thanks BB! I have a review in mind, will send at my soonest!

Anonymous said...

The Anti 9 to 5 sounds wonderful. I will keep an eye out for it!

Anonymous said...

I apologise, I too would like to express the opinion.